ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The objective of the M.Sc. Physics is to equip a student who has completed an undergraduate degree in Physics to the threshold of research. Provide an atmosphere to motivate the student to take up a teaching job at the college level for science and engineering courses or a research job in an academic institution or private sector or other related opportunities.
- The department is proud to place on record that it has grown in to a center for conducting research leading to M.Phil and Ph.D degrees
- Research projects
- Conduct of Seminars, Conference
- Publication of papers in International peer reviewed journals
- Industrial visit
- Internship program
- Motivate the students to prepare for competitive exams, SET, NET,GATE and TET
- Research lab – Scientists
- Software testing analysts
- Postgraduate teachers
- Medical Physists
- Radar Technology
- Instrumentation analysts
PHYSICS ASSSOCIATION – PHYSICA- 2019
Interdepartmental activities held on Friday,13th December 2019.
Seminar held on Wednesday 4th September 2019 in the mini auditorium, Media block.
Students of UG, B.Sc. (Physics) and PG M.Sc(Chemistry, Bio-Statistics, Plant biology and plant biotechnology).
Seminar was conducted in two sessions. Sessions1 started by 10:40AM by the chief guest Dr.E.Thirumal,(Associate Professor, faculty of arts & science, Bharath Institute of higher education and research).
1. INTRODUCTION TO NANO TECHNOLOGY
2. CURRENT TRENDS IN NANOSCIENCE AND CHARACTERIZATION.
- Ms.P.Manjusha, M.Sc.,M.Phil. SET
- Dr.G.Rajasudha, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
- Dr.V.P.Subhasini, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
- Dr.G.Subhashree, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D