Objectives of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To ensure sustainable development and productive contribution from the stakeholders
- To advocate quality assurance in the activities of the college with the purpose of equity and equality
- To ensure quality, constructive, productive and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks
- To enhance quality in academic and research endeavors
- To channelize and incorporate latest teaching pedagogical methods
- To collaborate with other Indian and foreign universities and higher education institutions for research and student development programmes
- To design and implement of annual plan for quality enhancement based academic and co-curricular activities
- To receive feedback from stakeholders on the institutional functionalities
- To organize workshops, seminars, faculty development programme and student development programmes along with the departments
- To advocate Internationalization and Institutionalization of quality enhancement policies and best practices
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQARs).