ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The PG Department of Commerce came into existence in July 2001 with fifteen students and one staff member. At present the department has five faculty members and eighty students.
- The department staff has attended many seminars and workshops to guide the students for their futuristic endeavors. The students are equipped with the knowledge of seminars and project preparation.
- The department aims at giving quality education and also to upgrade the career oriented skills and personality development of the students.
- The department also thrives for empowering women through progressive learning and creates social awareness among students.
- Accounting, finance, Human Resource, Retail, marketing, entrepreneurship and consultancy
- Banking and Insurance
- Positions in share trading firms
- Dr.C.S.Vijaya M.Com B.Ed., M.Phil, P.hD.,Associate Professor, Dean of Commerce
- Dr.S.Subbulakshmi , M.Com., M.Ed.,M.Phil.,, Ph.D., NET., & SET, Associate Professor, Head in charge of PG Dept of Commerce.
- Dr Lalitha D,M.Com,M.Phil,NET,Ph.D,Associate professor
- Dr.T.Anitha, M.Com., M.Phil.,MBA.,Ph.D,Associate Professor
- Mrs. P.Maheswari MBA., M.Phil., M.Com., SET ,Assistant Professor
Department of Commerce(SFS) conduct a SPECIAL LECTURE ON ‘ENHANCING EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS’
Resource Person: CMA. DR. G.JAWAHAR BABU