About the Department
P.G. Department of M.Com (Accounting and Finance) was started in the year 2018 with a faculty composition of 2 and student strength of 40. Now the Department is having a student strength of 71 and staff composition of 4members. The Department offers this course for the students who have done their U G degree in various branches of B.Com Course.
The Department offers various specialisation papers like International Financial Management, Financial and Cost Audit , Business Analytics, Securities and Portfolio Management and Strategic Management. Students undergo Internship at the end of their 2nd Semester. In the 4th Semester they present their Research skills through Project and Viva –Voce. Our students are presenting and publishing Research papers in various Conferences and Journals.
- Have an exposure in the fields of Banking sector, Insurance and Finance sector
- Develop research projects
- Pursue their career in teaching
- Able to excel in corporates
- Dr.S.KAMAKSHI,M.Com ,M.Phil.,ICWAI (INTER), M.Music., Ph.D, NET, Associate Professor and Head- In -Charge
- Mrs.P.AMIRTHA,M.Com,M.Phil.,NET, MBA., Assistant Professor
- Mrs. S.BINDHU,M.Com,M.Phil.,Assistant Professor
- Mrs. M.REKHA,M.Com,M.Phil, SET,Assistant Professor
2018-2019: The department has conducted the following inter-department Ship Wrek and ExprezO ( Paper Presentation). Business Connections was conducted as a part of Comfest 2018 (Inter Collegiate)
2019-2020: Block and Tackle was conducted for various departments of the College.