Course Timings : 8.10 am-12.40 pm
Click here for M.Com.(A&F) syllabus
- Obtain knowledge on source of Financing and methods of appraisal of investment decisions and risks involved in global level of financial operations.
- Gain expertise in the methods and standards of financial as well as cost accounting and its audit procedures
- Apply the knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax planning in the real time scenario.
- Evaluate and suggest optimum solution in the field of Security analysis, Portfolio Management, Strategic Management and Business decisions.
- Communicate with analytics professionals effectively, use and interpret analytic models and results for making better business decisions, through the data, information and to convert into Business intelligence.
- Acquire and update the knowledge and financial markets and its function, various institutions connected to it and their role.