Course Timings : 8.10 am-12.40 pm
Click here for B.Com (Honours) syllabus
- The course was started in the year 2011.
- Candidates for admission to B.Com Honours course should have an aggregate of 75% marks in Commerce group, consisting of Business Maths, Commerce, Accountancy.
- To ensure the successfulness of the programme, maximum class strength should not exceed 40 students.
- A candidate shall be declared to be passed, only when secures 50% in all core papers.
- In order to pave way for Industry-Integrated learning and also to enable students to obtain better practical knowledge and hands on experience, students undergo Internship training programme for a period of 35 days during the end of II, IV and V semester.
- Total Credits for the course is 167
- Case Study Learning Methodology is also been followed to make the learning effective.