B.Com Computer Applications
Timings : 1.00 p.m to 5.30 p.m
- BCom (Computer Applications) is a 3-year undergraduate course. It is an amalgamation of the fields of computers and commerce.
- Specialized degree that offers expert knowledge in commerce and computers as commerce specialist and computer specialist
- Innovative modern curriculum
- Particularly involving software for professional requirements
- Lab courses 1st time in B.com
To fulfill students desire to learn computer subjects as well as commerce in depth.
To Bridge commerce and computer applications help the student to become smart and employable.
To Educate young women to be intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired
To instill leadership and employability skills.
To prepare our students to become a personality in society with the moral depth and intellectual intensity necessary to meet the challenges
To help students acquire knowledge about use of computer systems and software tools in commerce and business