B.A. History and Tourism
Timings : 8.15 am to 1.15 p.m
Click here for B.A. History and Tourism syllabus
UPDATED FRAME WORK AND SYLLABUS-2017 Click here
- Internships are arranged in Balmer Lawrie & Co, State Department of Archaeology, Museum, ITDC to give hands on training to the students.
- Practical knowledge about air ticketing and air fare construction is taught to the students by a professional expert through guest lecture.
- Quiz competitions on tourism are conducted periodically.
- Students are motivated to give multimedia presentation on important tourist centers which enable them to have first hand information about tourist spots in the country.
- OHP is used for class room lecture.
- Group discussions and seminars are being encouraged among the students to have a better understanding of the subject.
- Special lectures and seminars are conducted by eminent personalities on tourism and current and historical topics.
- Paper on human rights is very helpful to the students to know their rights and the violation of human rights.