Department of Mathematcs(Aided)
For Updated Profile : Click here
- Ph.D. Mathematics from Anna Univeristy in 2004-2008
- M.Phil Mathematics Anna University 1999-2000
- M.Sc. Mathematics University of Madras 1996-1998
- B.Sc. Mathematics University of Madras, 1993-1996
- SET Mathematics Bharathiar University March 2000
Experience : 18 years
Research Interest/Specialisation: Formal Languages, Graph Theory, Differential Equations
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS: Dr.S.Hemalatha
- Patterns of Sierpinski square Snowflake Curve and their Generation with P systems(2018), Communicated to Iranian Journal of Pure Mathematics Sciences and Informatics:P.S. Azeezunnisha ,S. Hemalatha , Atulya k. Nagar and Sreeram
- Picture Array Generation Based on Membrane Systems and 2D Context –Free Grammars(2017) in Journal of Mathematics and Informatics (JMI): P.S. Azeezunnisha, S. Hemalatha , N..Gnanamalar David and K.G.Subramanian. VOl 7 PP 33-44
- ‘A Variant of Extended Two –Dimensional Context – Free Picture Grammar’(2016) in an International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM): P.S. Azeezunnisha , S. Hemalatha , Atulya k. Nagar and K.G.Subramanian, Vol 109,No 5, PP 51-58,
- Prasanna Venkatesan A.S., D.G.Thomas, Hemalatha S.”Hexagonal splicing P system” JCMCC 84(2013), pp. 113-126,
- Prasanna Venkatesan A.S., Hemalatha S.,(2009), ‘Splicing P system with conditional communication’, published in the book “Cryptography, Automata and Learning Theory”, Narosa publishers, pp: 115-120 (ISBN:978-81-8487-049-7) K.G.Subramanian, S.Hemalatha, Ibrahim Venkat, ‘On Watson crick automata’ CCSEIT 2012, https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2393242
- Hemalatha S., Subramanian K.G., Dersanambika K.S. and Sri Hari Nagore C. (2007), ‘Array-rewriting P systems under conditional communication’, “Research level group discussion meeting on Natural Computing, IIT Madras, November 2005”, Proceedings published in Ramanujam Mathematical Society, Vol. 3, pp. 155-160.
- 7. Subramanian K.G., Hemalatha S., Sri Hari Nagore C. and Margernstern M. (2007), ‘On the power of P systems with parallel rewriting and conditional communication’, Romanian Journal of Information Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 137-144.
- Hemalatha S.,
Dersanambika K.S., Subramanian K.G. and Sri Hari Nagore C. (2005), ‘Hexagonal
array splicing systems’, Research Journal of Fatima Mata National College,
Kollam, Kerala, Vol. 2,
No. 2, pp. 1-11.
- Picture Generating P systems based on (l/u) mode Pure 2D Context Free Grammar with Conditional Rewriting(2019), Proceedings of National conference on “Automata, Graphs and Logic”, Madras Christian College:P.S. Azeezunnisha ,S. Hemalatha,18.1-19.0, Narosa Publishing house ,ISBN 978-81-8487-649-9
- Hemalatha S., Revathi S.(2011), ‘Generation of two dimensional pictures using parallel insertion schema’, IEEE Digital explorer, PP;268-271 (ISBN: 978-1-4577-1092-6) .
- Subramanian K.G., Hemalatha S., Sri Hari Nagore C. (2007), ‘On image generation by sequential/parallel array grammars’, Proceedings of “International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking”, Anna University, Published by IEEE and IETE, pp. 70-73.
- Hemalatha S., Dersanambika K.S., Subramanian K.G. and Sri Hari Nagore C. (2005), ‘P systems generating 3D rectangular pictures’, Proceedings of “First International Workshop on Theory and Applications of P Systems”, Romania, pp. 69-73.