Name : Dr.P.KOTEESWARI
Designation: Assistant Professor
1. Ph.D. in Investigation on growth and characterization of non-linear optical single crystal from
Hindustan University (2010-2014)
2. M.Phil. in Physics from Bharathidasan University, Trichy (2004-2005)
3. B.Ed.,(Physical Science) in St. Mary’s College of Education, Vellore (2010-2011)
4. M.Sc. in Physics from University of Madras (2002-2004)
5. B.Sc. in Physics from University of Madras (1999-2002)
6. NET/SET: Nil
Experience: 14 years.
Research Specialization: Crystal Growth.
Publications in Journals
P.Koteeswari,T.Kavitha, S.Vanitha. 2018.Investigations on structural, dielectric and optical properties of cu- doped zno nanoparticles. International journal of engineering sciences & research technology 7(4), 50-57.
Suresh Sagadevan, Kaushik Pal, P. Koteeswari, A. Subashini, Synthesis and characterization of TiO2/graphene oxide nanocomposite, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, DOI10.1007/s10854- 017-6488-3 (2017)