Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : M.com, (Ph.D). Department of Commerce
E-Mail : email@example.com
Experience: 9 months
Entrepreneurship, Human Resource, Marketing
- S. Sangeetha presented paper titled on “Startups as Technocrats: the creator, the nurturer and the disruptor”at Entrepreneurship summit’19, organised by Department of Management Studies, Easwari Engineering College, Ramapuram, Chennai, held on 3rd October 2019. Published in SAMZODHANA Journal of Management Research Vol.11, Issue 2, September 2019, Pg. 44-49, ISSN: 2347-4270.
- S. Sangeetha and Dr. R Shanthi presented paper titled on “Transformational Leadership and Innovative Strategies Influencing Startup Performance” International Conference on Transformation in Industry in an Era of Digitalization: Challenges and Opportunities, organised by PG & Research Department of Commerce, Guru Nanak College, velachery, Chennai, held on 28thSeptember 2019. Published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering Vol.8, Issue 4S3, December2019, Pg. 346-349, ISSN: 2277-3878.SCOPUS
- S. Sangeetha and Dr. R Shanthi presented paper titled on “Role of Information Technology in Nurturing Millennial Startups” International Conference on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Economy for Sustainable Development, organised by Department of Management Studies, Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Chennai, held on 10th and 11th October 2018. Published in Sankhya International Journal of Management and Technology Vol.7, Issue 1, October 2018, Pg. 155-163, ISSN: 0975-3915.
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthipresented paper titled on “Agile Methodologies for Startups” National Conference on Agile Methodologies and development in Organisation,organised by the Post Graduate Department of Human Resource Management, ShrimathiDevkunvarNanalal Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women, Chromepet, Chennai, held on 16th February, 2018. Special Issue in International Journal of Business Intelligence and Innovations. ISSN: 2348-4705.UGC Listed.
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthipresented paper titled on “Nurturing Entrepreneurs -Mastering Work-Life Balance” International Conference on Evolving Trends and Innovations in Business and Management for Sustainable Development organised by Department of corporate Secretaryship & Management Studies, Sri KanyakaParameshwari Arts and Science College for Women, Chennai, held on 31st August, 2017. Vol.5, Issue 9 Special Edition in Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review ISSN: 2321-0346 (O) 2347-1670 (P) with Impact Factor: 4.311
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthi presented paper titled on “Overcoming the Challenges of Sustainability with the Uprising Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)”International Conference on Contemporary Practices in Commerce, Business and Management, organised by Department of commerce, Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women, Korattur, Chennai, held on 10th and 11th August 2017, published by Today Graphics in ISBN No. 978-93-81992-35-7
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthi presented paper titled on “Technovation- Conquering Entrepreneurial Competitiveness” International Conference on Interdisciplinary Innovation in Business Management and Technology, organised by Department of commerce & Management in association with Indian Council for Business Education, AnnaiVeilankanni’s College for Women, Saidapet, Chennai, held on 10th August, 2017.Spl. Issue Vol.4 in International Journal of Business Intelligence and Innovations ISSN 2348 4705. UGC Listed.
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthi presented paper titled on “A Step Ahead towards Online Retail by Indian Startups- A Study with Reference to Autsun.com” National Level Seminar on Nurturing Innovation and Creative Ideas In Entrepreneurship organized by IQAC and the Department of Humanities, Valliammal College for Women, Anna Nagar East, Chennai. 1st October 2016, published by Mayas Publications in ISBN No.978-81-929581-1-8.
- S. Sangeetha & Dr. R. Shanthi presented paper titled on “An Upliftment of Bajaj Group With Its Effective Organisational Management Practices– A Case Study Approach” National Conference on Lean Management and Organisational Effectiveness, organized by PG department of HRM, S.D.N.B. Vaishnav College for Women, Chrompet, Spl. Vol. Issue 4, Nov 2016, Special Issue in International Journal of Business Intelligence and Innovations. ISSN 2348 4705.UGC Listed.
- Dr.R. Shanthi & S. Sangeetha presented paper titled on “Achieving Sustainable Development through Green Marketing Practice-A Case Study Approach with Reference to WIPRO”. National Conference on Sustainable Development in Corporate Sector – Perspectives, Problems and Prognosis organised by department of commerce, Karpagam University, Coimbatore. Published by Bonfring Intellectual Integrity in ISBN No. 978-93-86176-39-4, held on 23rd September, 2016.
- Dr. R. Shanthi & S. Sangeethapresented paper titled on “U-Commerce: The Extension Of Marketing With Effective Technology” International Conference on U-Commerce Opportunities and Challenges, organised by PG & Research Department of Commerce & Business Administration, Padmavani Arts and Science College for Women, Salem. Published by Shanlax Publications in ISBN No. 978-93-85977-59-6, held on 09th September, 2016.
- Dr. R. Shanthi& S. Sangeetha presented paper titled on “Sustainable Supply Chain Performance: An Outcome of Sustainable Supply Chain Process and Practice”organised by department of commerce, Mangayarkarasi College of arts and science for women, Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Published in ROOTS – International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN No. 2349-8684. Vol.3, Spl Issue: 5th September 2016.UGC Listed. Impact Factor 0.811.