Department: Business Administration
Experience current (sdnbvc): 5 YEARS 6 MONTHS
Experience previous college: 6
Educational Qualification: MBA ,NET
For Updated Profile : Click here
Have total 10years of teaching experience, five years in MBA department and five years in BBA department and I did my MBA in MS university and have cleared NET 2011 .I have been a guest faculty for Indian Maritime University and My india B- School .Received 100% result certificate from Vivekananda B school for MBA students.
Association VP in Comfest,have taken classes for TCS banking certificate course,yoga incharge,Non-major classes for past 5years,handled classes like CMA,CA AND ACS,Handled interdepartmental classes and currently I am NSS Co-ordinator.
PUBLICATIONS : Details Of Paper Presentation
- IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA APPLICATIONS AS A LEADER AMONG TEENAGER IN CHENNAI CITY National Level Conference at SDNB Vaishnav College for women, ISBN 978-81-937382-5-2, MARCH-2019.
- A comparative analysis on Green Banking concept among Five Public and private Banking sector in India, National Level conference in Green Logistics and Supply chain management, Nehru College ISSN: 2349-4883, January 2019
- A Study on Environmental Improvemental by Ban of Polythene Cover, International Conference Indian Education System in 2020,in Thiruthangal Nadar College on 16-Feb – 2019.
- Creativity, Diversity, Globalization-An assessment of Social factors of Innovative Management international conference in Problems and prospects of Business Innovation in Swami Vivekananda Arts and Science College , 23-Mar – 2019.
- Inventory Management, Care School Of Business Management, 7 &8 Feb 2013
- Abc, Xyz And Inventory Turnover Ratio For Inventory Management, Stet School Of Management, Mannargudi, 19 Jan 2012
- Role Of Women Entrepreneurship, SSM College, Komarapalayam, 18 2011 Feb
- Designing Marketing Campaign To Win The Market Warfare, Velalar College Of Engineering &Technology ,Erode, 26 March 2011
- Financial Derivatives, Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College, Eruapatty, 26 Feb 2011
- Emerging Trends In Services Marketing, Vivekanadha institute of information and technology, Erode.14&15 Feb 2011
Received certificate for producing 100% result for MBA students in Vivekananda Business School for women, Erode in the year 2009-2010
- Financial Derivates
- Human Resource management.
- Advertising and sales promotion
- Services marketing.