Department: B.Sc Psychology
Experience: 4 Years
Educational Qualification: MSC., SET., NET.
Designation : Head and Assistant Professor
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
SPECIALIZATION: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
SEMINARS / CONFERENCES PAPER PRESENTED :
- Presented a paper on “Anger Expression among General, Music and Psychology Major Students” at national conference conducted by Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women
- International E- Conference on the New Normal- Psychological perspectives on 26 & 27 th March 2021. Anger Expression among General, Music and Psychology Major Students.
- Attended National Seminar on Well-Being across Life Span at Ethiraj Collegefor Women
- Attended National Seminar on Exploring Emerging Trends in Neuropsychology at Ethiraj College forWomen
- Attended State Level Workshop on Social Intelligence at Ethiraj College for Women
- Attended Campus Recruitment Training by TIME at Ethiraj College for Women
- Attended endowment lectures in Life skills at MadrasUniversity
- Attended Self Awareness Program at JBAScollege
- Attended a seminar on Biology of Learning at JBAScollege
- Attended the workshop on “Psycho- Oncology- Prevention toPalliation”.
- Attended a workshop on “Child Behavioral Problems- Causes, Preventionand Remediation”.
- Attended national conference on “Women and Mental Health: A Psychosocial Perspective”.
- Attended Seminar on “Emotional Competence” at MadrasUniversity
- Attended Workshop on ABC’s of Cognitive BehaviourTherapy.
- Attended mindfulness workshop at SSS Jain college forWomen
- Attended seminar on HR practices at CTTE college forwomen.
PROJECTS, TRAINING PROGRAMS AND CASE STUDIES :
- Project on “Helping behavior of young adults towards individuals with mentalillness”.
- Project on “Emotional competence of women with spouse livingabroad”.
- Conducted a Training program on memory Techniques to schoolstudents.
- Conducted a Training program on Health Hygiene and Diet to Special schoolstudents.
- Case study on Mental Retardation, Gender Identity Disorder, Obsessive andcompulsive disorder, Delusional disorder and Depressivedisorder.
- Guest Speaker in SIP memorial trust in tie with Rotaract Club of D.R.B.C.C.C.Hindu College.