For Updated Profile : Click here
- Ph.D. in Statistics
- M.Phil. in Statistics
- M.Sc.(Honours School) in Statistics
- B.Sc.(Honours School) in Statistics
- NET(CSIR-UGC) JRF
Total Teaching Experience : 31 years (approx)
- Order Restricted Inference
- Reliability Theory
- Survival Analysis
- Modeling Multivariate Data
- Vijayasree G, Misra N & Singh H (1995): “Componentwise Estimation of Ordered P arameters of more than two Exponential populations” Annals of Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Volume 47, No. 2, 287-307, (Japan).
- Vijayasree G & Singh H (1993): “Mixed Estimators of two ordered Exponential Means” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Volume 35, 47-53, (Holland).
- Vijayasree G & Singh H (1991): “Simultaneous Estimation of Two Ordered Exponential Parameters” Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, Volume 20(8), 2559-2576, (USA)