Department: M.A. English
Experience: 2 Years
Educational Qualification: M.A., SET, Ph.d.,
Research Interests/ Specialisation: Ecocriticism, Ecofeminism and Indigenous Studies
About Faculty: A motivated and enthusiastic teacher driven to inspire students to pursue academic and personal excellence. Specializes in Indigenous Studies and Ecofeminism.
List of research papers published and presented:
- Presented a paper titled “Development Induced Marginalization: An Ecofeminist Critique of Vairamuthu’s Kallikaatu Ithihasam” in the International Conference on “The Mirror of Life: Representation of History, Culture and Environment in Literature, St. Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai on 6th and 7th May.
- Published a research paper titled “Civilization Relegating the Endemic Jarwa in their Native Soil: A Critique of Deepak Dalal’s Andaman Adventures: The Jarwa” in Journal of the Oriental Institute ISSN: 0030-0532 Volume: 71 Issue: 01, No.12
- Published a research paper titled “Regressive Development as Alluded in The World is Too Much With Us and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” in Shodhsamhita Volume: VII, No.17:2021.
- Published a research paper titled “Self- Realization and Subsistence Perspective in Avatar” in Our Heritage Journal ISSN:0474-9030.
- Presented and published a research paper entitled “Deep Ecological Reading of The Rhodora, The Fly and Snake” in the National Seminar on ‘The Influence of Literature in the Modern World’ organized by the Department of English, Sri Sankara Arts and Science College, Kanchipuram.
- Published a research paper entitled “Fundaments of Deep Ecology in the Short Stories of Ruskin Bond” in Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches.
- Presented a paper titled “Fundaments of Deep Ecology in the Short Stories of Ruskin Bond” in “Literature: A Reflection of the Society”, an international conference organized by the Department of English, Government Arts and Science College for Women, Bargur.
Book edited Compiled and edited a book, “International Symposium on Bodhidharma: Abstracts of the Research Papers” brought out by the Institute of Asian Studies, Chennai