ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2020-2021
Application for both Aided and Self Supporting UG Courses can be filled online after the publication of +2 results. Admission will begin as per notification from the Government of Tamil Nadu. Last date to apply for Aided UG Courses is 31.7.2020,5pm. Late application for aided courses will reopen on 1.8.2020,12noon.
P.G. ADMISSIONS 2020-2021
- PG Applications can be submitted online if you have completed 5 semesters /or all 6 semesters without standing arrears.
- Printed application will not be sold in the college.
- Note: Valid Email id and mobile number is compulsory for Online Application for further communication. Admission fees will be collected online only.
- Foreign Nationals can apply through Study In India portal. Click here to view the certificate Partnership.
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing enquiry support through the following mobile numbers.
PG Admission help desk:
9384843011 (10 am – 1.30 p.m)
9384843012(1.30 pm- 5 pm)
For PG Enquiries through Whatsapp : Please follow this link to join the WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BwoVjXrvnUPB9LQotRHjHP
UG ADMISSIONS 20-21 ( AIDED & SELF SUPPORT)
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- BA. ECONOMICS
- B.A. HISTORY
- BSC. CHEMISTRY
- BSC. PHYSICS
- BSC. STATISTICS
- B.COM(Professional Accounting)
- Bsc. FSMD
- B. Voc. Travel & Tourism
- Bsc. Psychology
8939554175, 6374657701 (10 am- 1.30 pm)
7338782065 , 9597746188 (1.30 am- 5 pm)
SPECIFIC DEPARTMENT ENQUIRIES
- For B.voc(TT) related enquiries only contact — 7824082172 (10a.m to 5 p.m)
- For Hostel enquiries only contact hostel warden – 9444076389, 8754510763 (10am to 5pm)
- For Viscom related enquiries only contact – 7305562209 (10am to 5pm)
SPOT ADMISSION REQUESTS:
Candidates very keen to join a course for which admissions are open can request admission through Google form for SPOT request . Link is given below:
SPOT requests can be submitted through google forms also https://forms.gle/yMRxrUYu4kcd7B6X9
FOR UG SELF FINANCE COURSE ADMISSION CUT-OFF:
Note: This cut off will vary day by day. Cut off % is the average of 4 major subjects .