The College has an excellent Library functioning in the I.T. Block. It offers information services to its Faculty members, Research Scholars and Students for their Academic requirements. The Library is having a collection of more than 48,000 books apart from journals, periodicals, research theses, reports and online resources enabling the students’ quest to update their day-to-day knowledge. The Library is using automated software developed in-house. Users can access information on their desktops through web OPAC.
The Library provides following services to the users:
- Reference Service
- Document Delivery Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Inter Library loan Service
- Photocopy Service
E-resources under N-LIST Programme
Click on the resource to get Fulltext Access
Cambridge Core (224 tiles with 10 yrs backfiles)
Oxford University Press (206 titles and 10 years backfiles access)
Economic and Political Weekly (1 title and acces form 1966)
Indian Journals (250+ titles and access from 2007)
JSTOR (2500+ titles)
EBSCOHOST(H W Wilson and NetLibrary)(2800+and 936 titles )
Ebrary Ebook (134000+ titles) and MyiLibrary-McGraw Hill-ebooks (1124 titles)
Cambridge Books Online (1800 titles)
Oxford Scholarship-ebooks (1400+ titles)
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID)
Hindustan Books Agency -ebooks (65 titles)
Institute of South East Asian Studies(ISEAS) Books (382+ titles)
Sage Knowledge ebooks (1000 titles)
World ebooks Library (33 lakhs titles)
South Asia Archive
SHIBBOLETH based ACCESS, Please re-enter your same userid and Password for below resources.
Dspace Digital Library
- Model Question Papers
- Faculty Publications
- Students Projects
- NPTEL Video Lectures
- Library Activities etc.
NDLI – National Digital Library of India
- Open E-Resources
Rules and Regulations
1. It is obligatory that all Staff and Students of the College to be members of the Library.
2. Books will be issued only on producing the Identity Card
|S.No.||Category||No. Of Books||Loan Period|
|1.||Faculty||10||End of Semester|
|5.||Non teaching staff||2||15days|
3. Books borrowed shall be returned or renewed on or before the due date sealed on the books.
4. Any books lost or defaced shall have to be replaced by a new one or pay two times cost of the Book.
5. Photocopy of library books and journals may only be carried out within the copyright regulations.
6. Library will remain open on all working days from 8.15am to 5.30pm. & closed on Sundays and Government holidays.
7. Books issue will be stopped at the end of the month of February due to stock checking.
8. Students or Staff who leave the college for any reason in the middle of the term should return the books before they leave the college.
9. All the members are invited to make use of the resources available in the Library.