Department: Business Administration
Experience current (sdnbvc): 5 Years 6 Months
Experience previous college: 6 Years
Educational Qualification: MBA, PGDMM, PHD, SET
For Updated Profile : Click here
Recieved Best Teacher Award for the year 2013 for MBA Department of Bharath Engineering college. I have worked as association vp , coordinator from BBA for comfest,Smriti co ordinator, coordinator for entrepreneurship cell, corodinator for Yoga classes for BBA department, have taken classes for TCS marketing certificate course, have been judge for interdepartmental activities conducted for Diva and currently assisting in Autonomous exam conduction for our esteemed insitution.
PUBLICATIONS : Mrs. H. S. Rupa, Assistant Professor in BBA has published 3 articles in the UGC approved Journal.
- “Employee Engagement in Information Technology Services”,Vol.7 No.10 and year of publication 2017 published by Interantional Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences (UGC Approved Journal 48858), ISSN 2249-7382.
- “Engagement and Self-efficacy of Employees in IT services”,vol .4 No.4 and year of publication 2017 published by International Journal of Economics, commerce and Business Management (UGC approved Journal 47663), ISSN 2348-4969.
- “ An empirical study on Employee Engagement with reference to IT sector in Chennai”, vol 4,No 1, pp 18-28 and year of published by Journal of Management, (ISSN-2347-3940), Impact factor 2.4352.
- “Marketing strategy during recession” , Nehru Institute of Management Studies Coimbatore, Feb 2011.
- “trends ,issues and challenges in management education” 2012, Annamalai University.
- Role of faculty empowerment in enhancement of qualitative higher education, SENATE BHAVAN MYSORE UNIVERSITY MYSORE, 978-3-7368-2021-0. Feb 2015.
- Green Technology: A Study on Customer Preferences towards Green Channel Counter with Reference to State Bank Of India, ISSN:2349-4883. Jan 2019
AWARDS : Best Teacher award for MBA Department for the year 2012 from Bharath Institute of science and Technology, selaiyur Chennai.