The College has an excellent Library functioning in the I.T. Block. It offers information services to its Faculty members, Research Scholars and Students for their Academic requirements. The Library is having a collection of more than 42,000 books apart from journals, periodicals, research theses, reports and online resources enabling the students’ quest to update their day-to-day knowledge. The Library is using automated software developed in-house. Users can access information on their desktops through web OPAC.
The Library provides following services to the users:
- Reference Service
- Document Delivery Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Inter Library loan Service
- Photocopy Service
- Installation of D space open source repository software.
- Membership with Madras University Library and American Library.
- International Journals for the Research Departments.
- Membership with INFLIBNET N-LIST books.
- Conducted National level Workshop for Staff Members, Librarians and Research Scholars.
- Giving orientation to the fresher’s Staff/Students to the easy access of our Library
- Giving Certificate to the Students as ‘Best user of the Library’ every year.
- Top 5 Users list is displayed in the Library Notice Board every month.
- Career Corner for the Students is also displayed in the Library Notice Board.
- Dhinam oru kural is also displayed.
- Remedial Coaching books, Entry in Service books are also available.
- New Hand held Barcode Scanners have been procured and installed.
- New Journals, Magazines and CD’s are added according to the needs of the users.
- We are also giving referral services.
- Internet Browsing.
- Archives of News paper cutting, projects and College Magazines
- Mrs. K. Lalitha B.Sc C.L.I.S., Library Assistant
- Mrs. S. Jeyanthi B.A., M.LIS, Library Assistant
- Mrs.M.R.Shashikala B.A,B.LIS, Library Assistant