Course Timings : 8.10 am-12.40 pm
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Shrimathi Devkunvar Nanalal Bhatt Vaishnav College for women, (Autonomous), Chromepet, is the first institution in Chennai to offer B.Com (Professional Accounting) course Affiliated to University of Madras and introduced in the year 2019.
- B.Com (Professional Accounting) program has been designed for Commerce students aspiring to become professionals.
- The intensive course content provides a more focused approach to a career in Finance and Accounting and students opting for B.COM(PA) will have an edge over the rest.
- The curriculum covers the syllabus of professional programmes run by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, which facilitate them to take up these programs concurrently.
This Degree program is designed with a professional outlook to enhance the student’s chances of succeeding in the professional exams. After undergoing the programme, the student will be able to
- Enhance their knowledge, skills and proficiency in Accounts and Financial management skills.
- Select their career and succeed in the professional exams, foundation level in their first year, intermediary level 1 in their second year and intermediary level II in their final year.
- Enrich and empower themselves to take charge of their educational path to meet their life goals through Continuous Higher Education and Professional Development.
- Career opportunities in the corporate field and can work separately by taking assignments from small ventures for maintain their accounts.
- Familiarize with current corporate practices in Accounting and Finance.
- Dr. R. Subhasri, M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D, Assistant Professor & Head incharge
Teaching Experience : 12years