The UG Department of B. Com (Accounting & Finance) was established in the year 2011 under the self-financing stream.
Candidates for B.Com (Accounting and Finance) Course should have an aggregate of 75% marks in Commerce group with Business Mathematics, Commerce, Accountancy and Economics.
Chalk & Talk method, Smart classes, PPT presentations, seminars
IT Lab with seating capacity of 74 Students
- Business skills and knowledge developing
- Competence to undertake projects
- Overall perception of business world
- Managing of internal and external forces of management
The department has been imparting quality education in diverse areas relating to Commerce. With the objective of meeting the ever growing demand for the course, the course content is job-oriented and fosters employability skills. The curriculum design is upgraded and enriched periodically to meet the challenges of the Corporate Sector. The department has instilled the core principles of responsibility and integrity among its students, and is striving for excellence.
Projects & Internship
Project and viva voice has been introduced in the VI semester.
The students from 2014 batch onwards have undergone Internship training in various firms for 30 days during the 4th semester end.
- Dr. Y. Kalaivani, M.Com., M.Phil., P.G.D.C.A., Ph.D., NET.,
- Mrs. T. Metilda Devakirubai, M.Com., M.Phil.,NET (Head- in-charge)
- Mrs. R. Srividhya, M.C om.,M.Phil., B.Ed.,SET
- Mrs. G. Kavithalakshmi, M.Com., M.Phil.,NET.
- Dr.Vimala Vasudevan , MHRM,M.B.A .,M..COM., Ph.D.,
- Ms.P.Swaathi M.Phil.,SET.,
- Ms. A. Saranya, M.Com., M,Phil.,SET.
- Dr.K.R. Radhika, M.Com.,M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Mrs. P. Jayanthi, M.Com., M,Phil.,SET.
Along with Day Commerce Stream Vaish-Comfest has been conducted by our Department. Every year our Department conducts various competitions like Product Packaging, Adzap, Business Quiz, Connexions, etc., for our students.