ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The post graduate degree programme M.Sc. Applicable Mathematics was started in the year 2004 to cater to the needs of Teaching , Research and Industrial applications. Curriculum has been structured to enable the students to experience the practical applications and implications of Mathematics in various spheres of life.
- M.Sc. Applicable Mathematics is Tri Major course with prime weightage to Mathematics coupled with Statistics and Computer Science which is very much suited for the industry.
- Internship is a part of the curriculum at the End of Second Semester during April-May for students which in turn fills the gap between the institution and industry
- UG- B.Sc. Mathematics under Aided and Self-Supporting streams
- PG- M.Sc. Applicable Mathematics under Self-Supporting stream
- Public Sectors
- Banking Sectors
- Computing & IT Fields
- General Management
- Research Fields
- Data Analyst
MATHEMATICS ASSOCIATION – MATH ZEST
- Conducting various events at Inter-department and Inter-collegiate levels.
- NATIONAL MATHEMATICS DAY – Commemorating – Birth Anniversary of Sri Srinivasa Ramanujan on 22nd December
- Academic Year (2017-2018)
- Inter-Departmental competitions held on 21/09/2017.
- Academic Year (2018-2019)
- Inter-Departmental competitions held on 30/08/2018.
- Intercollegiate Competitions
- Academic Year (2019-2020)
- Inter-Departmental competitions held on 13/08/2019.
National/International Conf./ Seminar/Workshop Organized by Department
- Dr. S. Alamelu, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D – Associate Professor
- Dr. Sudhasenthil, M.Sc., M.Phil. (Head-in-charge)
- Mrs. S.Jayalakshmi, M.Sc., M.Phil. HDCA., DUC.
- Mrs. S.Jayalakshmi, M.Sc., M.Phil.