Skip to content
- The Vision of the college is to acquire reputation for excellence, inclusiveness and committed service to the community.
- Educating young women to be intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired.
- To provide need based skill integrated holistic education and harness available resources to the achievement of this goal.
- To instill leadership and employability skills.
- To promote self-confidence among students through various extension activities.
- To provide multi-pronged approach to educational process by encouraging out-of-classroom experiences.